Check out this blog on Laurasvoice.com or you can listen to it on YouTube.com — this is Part 2 of a 5 Part Series where we discuss the two fantasy novels, Consequences Within Chaos & The Bleeding Crown of the Wyvernshield Series.
During this part of the interview, we discuss the wide variety of creature and human characters within the two books.
Check out this blog on Laurasvoice.com — this is Part 1 of a 5 Part Series where we discuss the two fantasy novels, Consequences Within Chaos & The Bleeding Crown of the Wyvernshield Series.
I discuss with her my inspirations behind some of the unique characters, some of the creatures and give glimpses behind the curtain at what it took to write the complete stories.
TO PROMOTE THIS INTERVIEW SERIES I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A FREE COPY CODE TO CONSEQUENCES WITHIN CHAOS TO THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE TO GO TO MY CONTACT PAGE AND WRITE YOU WANT THE AUDIO BOOK!
Just TWO MORE DAYS left to WIN!!!
Click here to ENTER FOR FREE and check out all these authors!!
GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!
Here’s a chance to win a 10″ Kindle Fire, and (2) $25 Amazon eGift Cards ($200 value) from The No. 1 Site for #Reader Giveaways~~The Kindle Book Review.
Just click the link and enter (every day if you want). It’s easy & fun. If you love #reading, enter now; giveaway ends Sept 27, 2019.
WHAT: $200 Meet & Greet Giveaway (10″ Kindle Fire and (2) $25 Amazon eGift Cards
WHEN: Sept 9-27, 2019
TO ENTER, CLICK HERE:
Three years ago, I created this blog and established my site and social media footprint in order to advertise my book and to give my fans a place to reach out to me. This has been a crazy but fantastic ride! So thankful to all of you who’ve come along as passengers on my little quest.
Here’s the growth from year one to now:
- 2019 = 70 WordPress, 11 Email & 488 through Twitter & Facebook.
- 2016 = 11 Email
- 2019 = 4,488 — 2016 = 1603 views
- 2019 = 2,475 — 2016 = 659 visitors
- 2019 = 61 — 2016 = 19 different countries
- 2019 = this is the 115th post!! (26 so far this year)
- 2016 = 37 posts
GIVEAWAYS: 18 Individual giveaways for Book, Audio, Amazon or Metal Bookmarkers!
As you know if you’ve been following my goal blogs, I use a bi-montly process that has actually been quite effective. Here are the goals made and fulfilled from July, 2018 through June, 2019:
- Complete the Audiobook for In Four Days. Now out on Amazon, Audible & Kindle!
- Create/organize this year’s 2018 Indie Fantasy Book Giveaway with several other independent authors. Was a decent success — this year’s increase in participation & what we are giving away is a nice testament to that!
- Find at least two places to do a book-signing appearance. Did four book signings but due to finances and low turnout I couldn’t justify doing more…but with several books released now, I will be on the prowl for another couple signing spots this year! Would also like to get into one or two comic-cons, but cannot promise that due to having to usually register months in advance.
- Finish editing for Elude #1 & #2.
- Design the book cover for Elude #1 & #2.
- Write the end of Elude #3. The entire series has been completed, book covers designed then redesigned, and soon to be released in audible format by the end of the first quarter next year!!
- Send out Monthly Newsletters by 15th of the month. I have been successful with this and plan on continuing.
- Keep up The Hidden saga on the website every 2 weeks. Accomplished this and have published the entire series on Amazon & Kindle!
- Start my outline for Book #3 for the Wyvernshield Fantasy series. Still trying to get through this one. Coming up with the battle plans and the intricate plots is a whole lot more complicated than you’d expect! Plus, with this being the finale, I want to do better than “What-did-you-do-to-my-Game-of-Thrones?!”… UGH!!!
- Write up and prepare for writing in the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) Challenge in November — Book #3 will be my focus for NaNoWriMo! (50,000 word count goal!) I participated in this last November, but my outline had too many holes so it only garnered 26,000 words… However, it’s a good start!
- Craft a video book trailer for Consequences Within Chaos and The Bleeding Crown. (Can you say strettcccchhhhh gooooaaalll???) This will happen — but trying to make Wyvernshield #3 a priority right now.
- Start another web saga? May have to have a survey for which genre to pursue — fantasy or horror. Decided to do a Dystopian/Fantasy saga: Juxtaposed… Now working on Chapter Four.
- Thinking about setting up a service to other authors for possible book cover design. Maybe… I did get this off the ground and have had some success doing covers, editing & proofing for other writers. I plan on continuing this as the work has been sporadic and not too overwhelming so far.
- Begin a four-part guest blog swap with fellow writer Adam Mitchell and complete a Blog Interview with him! (This will be my first ever blog swap and should be a lot of fun!) This has been a success — our final and fourth blogs are due out this month. Check out Adam’s here! For my blogs, click here!
Thanks again to all of you for your continued help, support and following me along this bumpy road! It has been the greatest adventure of my life!!
HEY EVERYONE! IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN!! A SUPER-SIZED INDIE BOOK GIVEAWAY THIS YEAR!!
Check out these amazing eight authors giving away FREE EBOOKS — Doug Sanburn, T.D. Barton, Logan Fox, Susanne Lamdin, Nesa Miller, Andrea Cooper, Adam Mitchell, and Christy Mann!
ONE WINNER will have their choice of a $100 Amazon Gift Card or a Kindle Reader (pictured below!).
It’s open for entry from July 5th to July 31st. You get “extra entries” by posting an ad on Facebook or sharing the ad or Tweeting (like Trump) on Twitter!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!